What local employers match donations?[spacer height=”20px”]
Microsoft matches 1:1 up to $15,000
Gap matches 1:1 up to $10,000
Nordstrom 1:1 up to $5,000
Boeing 1:1 up to $6,000
including retirees that retired as an active employee. Laid off employees are not eligible until you convert to retiree status and draw your pension benefits. Once you are a retiree, you can gift match.
Alaska Airlines matches 1:1 up to $4000
Expedia 1:1 up to $4000
Starbucks – 1:1 up to $1,500
Verizon 1:1 up to $1000
T-Mobile 1:1 up to $1,500
Intermec – matches 5:1 up to $75,000 per employee per year!!!!![spacer height=”20px”]
How Do I Ask for A Gift Match?
I am an Active or Retired Boeing employee. How do I match my donation?
- Donate to Nicolás Fund for Education.
- Log on to Boeing Total Access webpage. Click on “My Community Giving Gift Match”.
- On the Gift Match homepage, register your gift amount and date of your donation.
- Print your confirmation.
- Alternatively, you can call the Total Access Call Center 1-866-473-2016.
- Note: Gifts in 2018 must be registered with Total Access by Jan. 21, 2019.
I am a Microsoft employee. How do I match my donation?
- Register with Benevity, Microsoft’s giving service provider.
- Select Nicolás Fund for Education. We are registered with Benevity.
I am a T-Mobile employee. How do I match my donation?
- T-Mobile’s employees register their matching gift requests electronically [spacer height=”20px”]
Not sure about how to gift match with your employer?
Google your (employer’s name)+matching gifts.